Congratulations to all the graduates this szn! Celebrate by sharing these free downloadable Hoʻomaikaʻi kāleka. Cheers to new journeys ahead!
1) Click on the link below to download the document with Dropbox. (Download button should be in the upper left hand corner on a desktop or under the three dot (...) drop down on mobile view)
2) After downloading, print document using 8.5 x 11 printer paper or use any paper you want. Photo paper & card stock is great to use for the kāleka (2020 & 2022), while kraft paper is great to use for the flower inserts (2021).
3) Follow cutting instructions on document.
4) Write your messages on the inside
5) OPTIONAL: Stick your kāleka in an envelope. These kāleka were designed to fit in a notecard size envelope. Check out your local craft store to see if they have any or use envelopes you have on hand.